1. What kind of building block kits does your store offer?
Our store specializes in selling unique building block kits, such as the NASA Saturn-V Launch Umbilical Tower. We offer a wide range of high-quality products that allow customers to recreate iconic structures and vehicles, providing an immersive and educational building experience.
2. How do I cancel my order?
If you decide to cancel your order, please contact our team at email@example.com to let us know your decision. If the package has not been sent to the distribution center, we can cancel your order immediately without any questions. If a package is currently on its way to a distribution center or has already arrived at a distribution center, we will make every effort to retrieve the package and cancel your order. However, if the package cannot be retrieved, you will need to return it to us upon receipt. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel the order once the parcel has been handed over to the courier as we are unable to return the parcel at that stage. In this case, you need once the package is delivered to you, return it to us.
3. Can I refuse delivery of my package?
In short, if you change your decision about your order and seek a refund, please accept delivery of your package and ship it back to us. Refusal to deliver the package will be stored by the courier company for a few days, after which it will be returned to the courier center or distribution center and eventually destroyed. The package will not be returned to us. In this case, we will not be able to provide a replacement or refund.
4. Who pays for return shipping?
If we mistakenly send you the wrong item, we will be responsible for all return costs associated with that process. However, if you change your purchasing decision, you will be responsible for all return costs. When returning a package, a trackable shipping method must be used to ensure its safe delivery. Once you have shipped your return, please provide us with tracking information number in time. This will allow us to monitor returns and facilitate a smoother process.
5. What is your exchange and return policy?
(1) Within 30 days after the order is shipped, if there is a quality problem with the product due to our fault, you can apply for an exchange (provided that it is not a problem of man-made damage after testing). However, please note that refunds are not supported in this case.
(2) If there is a quality problem with the product, you can return it within 7 days after the order is delivered.
(3) If you suspect there is a problem with your product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will verify the details of the fault. Please include your order ID# and the item number you wish to return.
(4) Products damaged in transit must be reported to email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt. We strongly recommend not opening the package if it has been damaged in transit.
(5) Please note that if you have already started building the set, we regret to inform you that we do not accept returns as this will affect resale.
6. How soon will I receive my refund?
Refunds will be credited to your PayPal account within 1 to 3 days after we receive the return package. You will receive 2 confirmation emails from PayPal and Enbric. To verify your refund, you can check your PayPal account or contact PayPal directly.